No Sweat Energy Audit
Getting the most for your energy dollar is important. You want a comfortable home with good indoor air quality and reasonable energy bills. Tri-County EMC offers a wealth of energy efficiency information here on our website. For homes with greater challenges, it might be time to call in the experts. Tri-County EMC offers No Sweat Energy Audits, a comprehensive analysis of your home, complimentary to all customers.
A free energy audit includes the assessment of the following areas:
- Heating and Cooling Units
- Duct Systems
- Insulation Levels
- Infiltration Control
- Water Heating
- Major Household Appliance Usage
After the audit, you will receive a thorough written report detailing recommended upgrades and suggestions for lowering your energy bills and increasing the comfort in your home.
Who will benefit most from a No Sweat Energy Audit?
- Homeowners with older site-built homes
- Homeowners with new homes who suspect poorly installed systems
- Homeowners experiencing unreasonably low comfort and high bills
Who would not likely benefit from a No Sweat Energy Audit?
- Manufactured home owners. Typically, the insulation levels, ductwork and other thermal envelope features are either very difficult or cost prohibitive to upgrade. Nonetheless, more efficient heating and cooling systems, such as a heat pump, and more efficient use of all appliances can lower bills.
- Renters who are likely not able to get upgrades or improvements made by the owner.
How do I schedule an energy audit?
Simply call 1.866.254.8100, Ext. 8119 or 478.986.8119 to schedule an energy audit for your home. Audits can be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The onsite portion of the audit will take about one hour.